leading at work.
Peer to peer transformative supervision has been shown to decrease symptoms of stress and burnout by 83% and improve emotional regulation by 94% within the first five months of participation.
For the first time, the powerful program used by first responders and educators is being offered to meet the demanding needs of modern leaders through a collaboration with Recovered Fortune 500 Corporate Executive and MTO Agency CEO Gretchen Fox Palmer and trauma-informed educational psychologist and founder of the Center for Cognitive Diversity, Emily Santiago.
Conscious Leadership Collective
join now to experience:
Meet peers who are committed to a confidential, compassionate, structured space for leaders like you who are doing the deep work of transformational change in organizations – within their teams and themselves.
Quality and depth of relationship with a small group community of like-minded professionals.
Groups are thoughtfully curated by job function (corporate execs are in a different group than startup founders or small business owners), so you grow with people who understand your job scope, organizational environment, and challenges.
this group isn’t for every leader.
The Conscious Leadership Collective is only for leaders who are pushing up against the status quo of legacy systems, beliefs, and biases.
Members of this collective share a commitment to building organizations and leading teams consciously, with an expanding awareness, compassion, and consideration for the Whole Human – for people, for the planet.
If you believe in doing what is right because it is right, and you are smart and strong (bad ass) enough to know how to still grow your organization and make a profit, this collective is for you.
We are the people doing it a different way.
We know that if we are going to do the kind of paradigm shifting necessary to stop the momentum of the past and accelerate the good work, we are going to have to do it together.
In confidential (yes, that means NDAs), compassionate and professionally-facilitated groups, we will commit to being a sounding board and co-reflecting emotional wellbeing.
Your certified facilitators know your business and will lead with non-judgement, compassion, empathy, active listening, and emotional regulation. In this state of group presence, we will share and reflect on our current professional and organizational growth challenges and of course, wins!
meet your facilitators
Gretchen Fox Palmer
- CLC Founder
- Certified Reflective Supervisor
- Conscious Leadership Writer, Forbes
- Fortune 500 Executive
- Tech Startup Executive
- Small Business Owner
- IFC Executive Coach & EFL Training, in progress
Emily Santiago, LEP NCSP
- Licensed Educational Psychologist
- CogDiv Founder & Executive Director
- Trauma-Informed RS Trainer & Instructional Designer
- Dynamic Empowerment© Creator & Researcher
- Keynote Speaker, UC Berkeley
- Keynote Speaker, SXSWedu
- Black Dog, Mental Health Podcast Founder
- Transformative Supervision Certification, in progress
- Masters of Science, Psychology and Neuroscience of Mental Health, in progress
- CLC Program Manager
- Certified Reflective Supervisor
- Wellness & Productivity Manager, MTO
- Yoga Teacher (500 RYT)
Ready to get started?
enroll now & get:
CLC: Peer Conversations™
Get the social, emotional, and mental health support you need to increase your emotional capacity, become more resilient, and dramatically reduce burnout.
Discover the radical change that’s possible when you begin to embrace your full consciousness and tap into true servant leadership. Best of all, this program is designed to guide you as you develop these abilities alongside people like you who truly understand the challenges you face. Each month you’ll connect with a small group of other dedicated leaders for a virtual session that will deepen your sense of personal well-being and create lasting positive impact on your teams and your organization as a whole.
PLUS CLC: Conscious Leadership Course
This high-impact program works with even the busiest schedules, delivering a curated selection each month of articles, podcast episodes, webinars, and interactive tools and exercises to integrate into your daily life. Each module features a conscious leadership topic with corresponding material designed to expand your consciousness and emotional intelligence, deepen your sense of well-being, and tap into your highest state of intuition and innovation.
Along with one new module each month, you’ll gain entry to a private virtual community where you can connect with other members in a safe, secure channel. In addition, you’ll get access to a private Q&A hosted by Gretchen Fox Palmer and featured CLC Podcast guests. (Guests from Gretchen’s previous podcast include leaders from the Obama White House and the NFL).
Includes access to:
- Introductory virtual session
- Monthly Peer Conversations™ led by transformative supervision facilitators
- Access to our private virtual community where you can connect with other members in a safe, secure channel.
Includes access to:
- Introduction to the Consciousness of Leadership
- New content, practices and integration tools on cutting-edge conscious leadership topics (examples: Emotional Intelligence,Trauma-informed management, Bias disruption, Hard conversations, Deep Listening, etc)
- 360°Well-being Self Assessment tool
- CLC: Weekly Reflection & Planning tool
- CLC: Well-Being Day Planner